Automotive adhesives products are the most environmentally friendly and suitable hot melt glue types for high-speed automatic assembly line operations. Today's automobile industry is developing rapidly. With the improvement of the auto production level, the automobile industry needs a large number of fast types of automotive adhesives and can adapt to high-speed automated production and environmentally friendly adhesives. Hot melt adhesive glue can meet all the above requirements, so hot melt adhesives are used in automobiles. Adhesives used in automotive industry are becoming more and more widespread, and the amount of use is increasing year by year, and it has become an irreplaceable type of rubber in the automotive industry. The reason for this trend is determined by the characteristics of the hot melt adhesive itself.
The reason for this trend is determined by the characteristics of the adhesives used in automotive industry.
1. Fast curing speed, suitable for modern high-speed assembly-line operation.
2. There is a wide range of bonding materials. Automobiles are mainly composed of a large number of metal and non-metal parts. Hot melt adhesives are suitable for bonding such products. Such as ABS, PP, PE, hot glue felt to fabric, etc. which are widely used in automobiles.
3. Convenient construction, hot melt adhesive can be applied in many ways, such as spraying, roller coating, scraping and so on.
4. Hot melt adhesive is 100% solid content, convenient to store, energy-saving, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and will not cause secondary pollution to the environment.
5. Nowadays, the world's resources are tight. Many automobile companies have considered recycling resources after scrapped cars when producing cars. Hot melt adhesives have the characteristics of heating and melting, which is more advantageous in car recycling and dismantling.
Most hot melt adhesives have been used in automobiles, but different parts and uses will choose different types of hot melt adhesives. According to the purpose and construction temperature, it can be divided into ordinary type and heat-resistant type. Automobiles are mainly driven outdoors, and hot melt adhesives are generally required to have certain heat resistance. The temperature resistance of many products of our company can reach above 90℃. If classified by material, there are EVA based hot melt adhesive, rubber, APAO, PUR, PA, PES, etc., and the shapes include block, film, rod, granule and powder.
We assured you that your personal information will be kept confidential. The personal data we collect is only used to process your inquiry.